Sunday, April 8, 2012

Today is the day the Lord has made!

Three Reasons for Celebrating Today!

1. Today we celebrate what Christ did for us. Christmas is celebrating the birth of Christ, but Easter is for his resurrection. "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed." 1 Peter 2:24

2. It is my lovely nephew's 1st birthday. Today I envy families who live close to one another. I have had the pleasure of spending time with this beautiful creation only twice. But in those moments I witnessed a sweet, gentle and beautiful spirit. I love you, Baby Boy. Sincerely, Auntie Rae Rae and Uncle Jared.

3. Husband is home sweet home! I have this whole week off work and will spend every moment I can with this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment