Saturday, April 7, 2012

He's almost home!

1. So I get to see my best friend\roommate\husband in about 7 hours! Woo-hoo! (Excuse the mirror image from my photo booth shot. Matthew helped me make the sign.)

2. I didn't keep my resolution about blogging once a month. However, I'm going to try to blog more than once a month with several short blogs instead of one long one. (That task was getting daunting.)

3. Looking at getting a SLR Camera. We prefer Canons. I really want to blog more with quality pictures of EVERYTHING.

4. Did I mention how excited I was to see my husband again?! Ukraine is too far away for ten days. No more mission trips alone, unless we have babies or a sister\friend comes to stay with me.

5. It's my best fwend's birthday today! Love you bunches and bunches, My Mechel!

6. Tomorrow is my nephew Summit's first birthday! I wish I could be there to celebrate. Love you, Baby Boy.

1 comment:

  1. 1. YAY! I know you two will be so happy to be together again. Collin and I do not do "apart" very well, so I can only imagine how you are feeling!
    2. Yes, blog more because I love to read it!! I want to know what's going on with you guys.
    3. Collin would def have something to say about this one.
    4. I say if you have babies then a sister/friend should most certainly come to stay... and help. :)
    5. Ahh, happy day, Mechel!
    6. Sometimes being so far from family stinks, huh? I hate missing out on my nieces/nephews stuff.
    7. I miss you and wish we could live in the same city so we could be normal friends. :)

    ReplyDelete