Friday, April 27, 2012

More Conversations with Matthew

Matthew: So, if Mom is not with me, I cannot talk to strangers?

Me: Nope. You can't talk to strangers.

Matthew: But if Mom is with me, then I can talk to strangers?

Me: Well, Mom or Me or Dad have to be right with you and then you can say hi or if they talk to you, you can answer them back. But if we're not near you, do not talk to the stranger.
AND! If the stranger has a puppy, you still can't talk to them.

Matthew: Wait. I can't talk to the puppy?!

Me: I'm sorry but no you can't.

Matthew: Well... if Mom isn't with me, can I talk to myself?

Me: Yes, you can talk to yourself. Not sure I would want anyone to see that though.

_______________________________________________________________________

Matthew and I were watching John Mayer's new music video for Shadow Days. He started nodding his head to the music and looked like he seemed to enjoy the song.
(If you haven't heard the song, you probably want to listen to it. Otherwise you won't know why this next part is so funny.)



After we finished the video, Matthew looked at me and said in a very sympathetic voice, "Yeah, he's had a rough start."

No comments:

Post a Comment