Saturday, April 28, 2012

4000 Steps

Pregnancy Support Services of Wake Forest (Soon to be First Choice Pregnancy Solutions) puts on a walkathon every year to raise money for their nonprofit organization. This was our first year to participate, in which my team and I raised $1000. I want to personally thank Jimmy and Natalie Bunch, Liz Fowler, Erin Cooney, Allie Esposito, Allen and Teresa Smith, Tori Smith, Sean Hicks, Rachel Spreng, Sherry and Troy Meachum, and Rebecca Jones. I know this was tough to try to raise money especially since most of us are broke college students, but I want to thank each of you for having such a wonderful and joyful heart to participate for the cause and support such a great organization that helps save lives.
The Ladies!
The Gents!
Leave it to us to find cornhole! I think we're all addicted!
This was one of my favorite shots because it looks like Erin is levitating her beanbag!
GO TEAM 2!
This is one of my favorite families! They crack me up!
Stretching before our 4000 steps!
Me and Husband
TEAM 2 AKA TEAM HUPERNIKE! (In Greek Hupernike means "More than conquerors")
Jeff was our Team Chauffeur
Micah was on a mission! He was so adorable! Walkin' with spirit!
Somehow our team went from 10 to 50! CRAZY!
These were blocks that each team had that when all put together built a bridge.
Finished our 4000 steps! GO TEAM HUPERNIKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment