Saturday, April 14, 2012

Taste Testing

We've recently discovered that I am lactose intolerant. Therefore, I cannot have Nutella. It's a tragedy because God himself makes it in heaven, and then sends his angels to deliver it at the grocery stores. You can purchase vegan hazelnut spread but it's costs around one arm, a few fingers and both legs. We even tried to buy the ingredients, but that also seemed a bit steep for us.

Yesterday, my friend Liz and I were at World Market, and I found some dark chocolate spread that has ZERO milk in it and only cost 3 dollars! Let the heavens rejoice! I immediately showed Jared once we were home, and we couldn't wait to have some this morning!
 Breakfast time had finally come! I opened the jar... and...
Thinking Jared got too excited last night over my extraordinary find, I giggled and said, "Jared, you seriously couldn't wait?"

"Umm... Nope, that wasn't me." said Jared. "Those are definitely fingers."

Needless to say, my smile soon disappeared, and I'll be returning World Market in the coming hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment