Friday, October 15, 2010

Gap Kids

Okay, so Jared and I have a unique sense of humor. I'm here to share it with you all today.

We were walking by Baby Gap and Gap Kids at the mall the other day. Jared said to me that he thought that kids should be the workers in there instead of adults. Now, don't take him seriously, Ladies and Gentlemen. I believe he was imagining some kind of fairytale land in his head like the elves being the workers at the north pole and so on and so forth.

Immediately, I was struck with the vision of my one-year-old nephew Shepherd dressed in the preppy outfits, walking around the Baby Gap store and helping customers. I would buy from that kid. Anyone would. All he would have to do is point to something and shake his head "yes," and I would buy it. SOLD.
Oh yeah, he's cute. But then watch this:


I was now imagining Shepherd being the cashier, and has he would hand them their change, he would jerk his hand back and laugh at them. "You want the money? No! You can't have it! - Do you want the money now? Nice try! - Okay, okay. I'll give it to you this time. Oh! Too slow!"

Then I thought of this face when customers would ask a dumb question: Seriously?

Or this face when another baby got a good review and he didn't.

Or this face if a customer asked him where the 2T sizes were.


No comments:

Post a Comment