Sunday, November 28, 2010

To the creators of Skype: We thank you. Love, The Johnsons

Jared and I just finished Skyping with his parents. (And from my understanding Skype is now a verb). It was wonderful to actually see them and not just be a voice on the other side of the phone. Collin and Candice were the first we ever really Skyped with, and now we can't wait to do it with them and the newest Bullard, when he or she gets here. In the meantime, I'm really trying to get my family on the the bandwagon and follow the crowd. I would love to Skype with my beautiful nephew Shep. (Did you get that hint, Taylor? Was it clear enough? Go get that dusty webcam out of your closet.)

Anywho, Jared and I would just like to thank the creators of Skype for making our lives better.

No comments:

Post a Comment