Sunday, November 7, 2010

This is State Fair is a great State Fair - Don't miss it - Don't even be late!

 Jared, Scott, Allison and I went to the North Carolina State Fair. We had turkey leg, corn, and lemonade. Instead of getting funnel cake for dessert, we all decided Cold Stone was a better choice.
This year's new menu idem were Krispy Kreme Hamburgers. Shockingly, everyone that we witnessed eating one of these disgusting heart attacks, seemed to really enjoy what they were consuming. I even stopped to ask what was exactly on it. My theory was that if it had bacon and sausage instead of hamburger, then I can manage to see it as not tasting all that horrible. But alas, everyone that we witnessed eating this disgusting form a heart attack, seemed to be really enjoying what they were consuming. It reminded me of Joey on Friends when he ate Rachel's trifle. Donuts: good. Cheese: good. Meat: GOOD.




We had to have our turkey legs. That's a must at any State Fair.

The boys playing their games.

Now here's something you don't see everyday. A Michael Jackson plush toy. Wow.


And this is my favorite part of any State Fair - 
The Carousel.

No comments:

Post a Comment