Sunday, July 8, 2012

Happy 14 Weeks Baby J!

I am 14 weeks now, which means we're finally in the second trimester! The chances of miscarrying are very low now! Praise God! However, Baby J is still making me sick. Yesterday was a very good day. I made it through Hannah Reid's wedding! Yet, tonight is a totally different story. I'm usually sick in the evenings, which makes doing anything after I get off work nearly impossible. Such as, cooking, cleaning, spending time with friends, etc... Jared has been an AMAZING help and such a trooper. Jared and I reached our 2nd anniversary on July 3rd! We celebrated on the 4th by taking a day trip to Durham to eat at our favorite restaurant Maggiano's and watch The Amazing Spider-Man. I did well most of the day, but come 3 o'clock it was time to get me home.

Here's a little something to hold you over until next week. Hopefully I can post some older pictures soon of what else we've been up to this summer other than laying on the coach, throwing up. Like our trip to Oklahoma! However, that's pretty much what I did the whole time we were there as well. My poor family.
Baby J is the size of a LEMON!

No comments:

Post a Comment