Monday, July 23, 2012

16 weeks - Avocado Baby!

We made it to 16 weeks! Baby J is the size an Avocado! I'm a little behind in posting this as I am actually coming up on 17 weeks pretty soon. But here's the update on Baby J.
He or she is listening to the sound of our voices, thanks to the tiny bones forming in his or her ears. Baby's hair, lashes, and eyebrows are growing. His or her eyes are closer together and more in the front of the head. The heart is busy pumping blood and the toes are starting to grow toenails. 
(iPregnant App and thebump.com)

I am STILL feeling sick quite often. I heard someone say that you always want to be a little sick because then you know your body is still doing what it is supposed to do. Therefore, I'm trying to feel good about not feeling well; however, that proves very difficult when my head is hanging over a trashcan. Besides all that, We're looking forward to feeling the baby move and then come August 6th finding out if Baby J is a boy or girl!  


1 comment:

  1. nice pose!! you capture an amazing or a very lovely moment of almost all mums... thanks for sharing..

    Kansas City Baby Photography

    ReplyDelete