Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Drumroll, please.....

Jared and I are pleased to announce we are going to be the proud parents of a baby boy! Jack Crosby Johnson's estimated time of arrival is now January 1st 2013! Thank you all for your patience. I got of work later than I expected today, so it put me a tad behind in posting this. We're so excited to now say "Him" and "He" when are talking about Baby J. By the way, we will call him by his middle name - Crosby. The men on my dad's side of the family go by their middle names, all the way back to my great-grandfather.
Jack is the middle of name of Jared's father, and it is also the nickname of Jared's favorite author C.S. Lewis. He's always wanted Jack despite being "Jack Johnson." I couldn't deny him his favorite name that also meant a lot to him. As for Crosby, Jared and I just heard the name and fell in love with it. 
We're holding on the Talulla Grae for another baby someday. Like some of you heard, Talulla is the combination of our siblings names. Taylor, Lulu (for Lindsay), and Laura. And of course, we couldn't leave out Garrett. That's where Grae came in. 
 But here he is! Our sweet baby boy!
This is him waving at us!

1 comment: