Thursday, December 29, 2011

Conversations with Matthew

 My name is Matthew. M-A-T-T-H-E-W. Do you know how to spell M-A-T-T-H-E-W? I do. M-A-T-T-H-E-W.

~ Teaching Matthew how to pray ~

Matt: Do I say, "Dear God,"?

Me: Sure

Matt: Then do I say, "Thank you for our food."?

Me: Yes

Matt: And.. "Bless it."?

Me: Right

Matt: Then "Amen."?

Me: You got it!

Matt: Okay.... Dear, God. Thank you for our food. And bless it. Then amen.

~ On this particular day, I'm wearing rust colored tights ~

Matt: What happened to your legs, Miss Reagan! What happened to your legs!

Me: (Confused at first) Ummm... OH! Nothing, these are tights! They're just colored that way. It's not my skin.

Matt: Tights... tights... tights... You mean like Teen Titans!?!?
~ BFF's ~

Who is your best friend?

Matt: Emma

Who is your best friend at school?

Matt: Sydney

Who is your best guy friend at school?

Matt: Jared

He doesn't go to your school!

Matt: No, but he takes me sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment