Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our First Christmas 2010

Merry Christmas from the Jared Johnsons!

This was our tree finally finished with all the presents. Some - well actually, most - were sent from Jared's parents. I made the star and several of the ornaments.

Here were are with our tree! 

So... On Christmas Eve, I got off work at 6:30 PM, which was a wonderful Christmas blessing because I thought I was working until 10:30 PM. Four hours makes a major difference. After work, I went straight home until I had to go pick Jared up from work at 9:30. I had a few more things to pick up from Wal-Mart, like celery for the dressing and broccoli for the broccoli-cheese-rice casserole, and thought I would just go there after picking up Jared, right? Wrong! Wal-Mart closed at 8:00. Instead of our nice Christmas dinner, we had Chinese.
 We also got to skype with the family while they unwrapped presents! Maggie even got to skype with us!
And here's our first Hallmark ornament. Jared surprised me with it!

Family Photo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment